Monday 9 January 2017

This week's edit - 9th January 2017














Watching
I know, I know, I've already written about La La Land but it really is true love.  I saw it for the second time yesterday and I'm already trying to find time in my diary to go for a third.  A blissfully beautiful homage to classic Hollywood musicals, it is impossible to watch without a grin on your face.  Go on, try.

Seeing
There's still plenty of time to see The Radical Eye, the wonderful and fascinating exhibition of Elton John's collection of modernist photography at Tate Modern.  Do get the audioguide for insights into the images, the collection and the history of photography.

Reading
I'll be honest, I've struggled with finding the time and concentration for reading anything lengthier than a Vanity Fair article for the past couple of months, but I'm looking forward to Little Deaths by Emma Flint, Leap In by Alexandra Heminsley and Good Me, Bad Me by Ali Land appearing on my kindle later this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment