Monday 24 October 2016

This week's edit - 24th October 2016















Seeing
Philippe Parreno's installation in the Turbine Hall at Tate Modern is fascinating and immersive.  Called 'Anywhen', it is a constantly changing and evolving combination of lights, sound, moving sculptural shapes and will be different every time you visit.

Watching
American Honey is one of my favourite films so far this year.  A sun-bleached freewheeling beautiful road trip with stunning performances from its cast of mostly unknowns, it is prompting me to go back and look at director Andrea Arnold's earlier films, of which I have only seen the brilliant Fish Tank.

Reading
I can seemingly never have enough cookbooks and Simple by Diana Henry is the newest addition to my collection.  I love it and am quickly working my way through the simple tasty and healthy recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment