Monday 21 March 2016

This week I am...













... looking forward to yet more brilliant BBC drama
Line of Duty was my favourite drama of 2014 and I am extremely excited about series 3 starting on Thursday.

... pondering film trailers
I loved both Hail, Caesar! and High Rise but in both circumstances can't help thinking the trailers were actually better than the films.

Hail, Caesar!
High Rise

... reading stories set in the art world
There seem to be a glut of novels set in or around the commercial art scene at the moment.  The Improbability of Love by Hannah Rothschild (chairwoman of the National Gallery) is excellent and I'm about to dip my toe into Maestra by LS Hilton.

... discovering Hilma af Klimt
The Swedish pioneering abstract artist has a fantastic exhibition at the Serpentine Gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment